Hazardous Duty Power Pusher
The Hazardous Duty Power Pusher™, certified for Class 1, Division 1, Group D areas, is designed to tackle challenging applications in demanding environments. With a temperature classification rating of T4, it can withstand temperatures reaching 135°C.
With two models, the device pushes or pulls carts, dollies, vats and more weighing up to 25,000 pounds or 150,000 pounds. Plus, with a wide variety of application-specific attachments available, it can be customized to your requirements for a high-quality, heavy-duty tug for challenging environments.
Features and Benefits
- 24-volt DC, 400-watt motor for powerful push/pull capacity of 25,000 pounds
- 36-volt, DC 1500 W motor for powerful push/pull capacity of 150,000 pounds
- Class 1, Division 1, Group D certified for use in hazardous locations
- T4 temperature classification for operation in 135°C
- Rechargeable, fully sealed gel cell marine batteries for long operational life
- Fully programmable control system with diagnostic features to adjust speed and acceleration/deceleration based on load and environment
- Ergonomic handles and hand guards for operator comfort and safety
I have had a few people try it out with our custom cart and they like it very much! It makes the job quite simple. We like the speed of it, how it handles, and how easy it is to maneuver.
One worker now moves the rails of beef sides all day long without breaking a sweat.
I am impressed with Nu-Star’s willingness to do a custom design for such a challenging application and I am happy with the final product.
“The mover is a safe, convenient solution for moving aluminum in various forms, from flat stock to completed boat. It requires no special training and saves us time and labor.