E-750 Electric Wheelbarrow™
The Power Pusher E-750 Electric Wheelbarrow is designed to safely, easily transport loads weighing up to 1000 pounds. Available with a standard heavy-duty, high-density poly tub or galvanized steel tub, the motorized wheelbarrow improves safety and efficiency by eliminating challenges and unnecessary production delays that are associated with manually-operated wheelbarrows. Designed to minimize strain, the E-750 is ergonomic and provides push-button unloading capability.
Features and Benefits
- Available with standard heavy-duty, high-density poly tub or a galvanized steel tub to handle diverse material- handling applications
- The motor, powered by a rechargeable 24v battery, can run five-miles on one charge
- Hauling up to 1000 pounds at 4-miles-per-hour increases production speed and efficiency
- A quiet motor with no emissions is suitable for indoor use and fits through standard doors
- Bed capacity up to 12 cubic feet allows the hauling of large loads in one pass
- Power dump feature allows users to eject materials with the push of a button on the control panel
- Durable, reliable construction is suitable for rocks, bricks, sand and concrete, fertilizer, sod, soil, mulch and many other materials
- Foam filled tires, never go flat
- Load Capacity: 1000 lbs.
- Width: 32″
- Height: 39″
- Length: 69″
- Speed: 4 mph
- Electrical: 24v DC
- Battery Charger: On-Board, 3-Stage, 2×10 Amp Circuits
Tub Specifications: Tub Type: Standard Poly Tub Galvanized Steel Tub Slurry Tub Liquid Volume: 5 Cubic Feet 6.75 Cubic Feet (1/4 Yard) Solid Volume: 9 Cubic Feet 12 Cubic Feet
Quick Change Attachments
Need to add versatility to your Electric Wheelbarrow?
- All E-750 Wheelbarrows are designed so that you can use the base machine throughout the duration of the project. This is achieved through our unique quick change attachment system.
- Start with moving heavy material with the Galvanized Steel Tub, then by removing two quick release pins you can take the steel tub off and put on the Standard Poly Tub
- Now that you have the poly tub on, the concrete Slurry Attachment will slide right on for concrete pours.
- Done with your concrete pour? Pull the two pins and replace the concrete tub with the Flat Bed for moving in block, boxes of tile, thin-set, tools or any other materials that require a flat surface.
- Flat Bed (2 sizes)
- Short 31″ wide x 38″ long
- Long 31″wide x 48″ long
- Why buy multiple machines when the E-750 can help you save labor and increase safety throughout the whole project.
Need an attachment that isn’t listed here? Call us and our team of engineers can assist you in getting the right tool for the job!
Lawn & Landscape Gallery
Click each image below to enlarge and view the entire testimonial.